We have a collection of Positive Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. Extraordinary things are always hiding in places people never think to look.
2. Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.
3. You can have it all. Just not all at once.
4. I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
5. Say something positive, and you’ll see something positive.
6. All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.
7. Train your mind to see the good in every situation.
8. If you can stay positive in a negative situation, you win.
9. Only in the darkness can you see the stars.
10. A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.
11. Be yourself and people will like you.
12. Each day provides its own gifts.
13. Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.
14. You do not find the happy life. You make it.
15. Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you’re positive, good things happen.
16. Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.
17. Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment, until it becomes a memory.
18. The most wasted of days is one without laughter.
19. To win big, you sometimes have to take big risks.
20. To live a fulfilled life, we need to keep creating the ‘what is next’, of our lives. Without dreams and goals there is no living, only merely existing, and that is not why we are here.
21. Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
22. What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.
23. The moment where you doubt you can fly, you cease for ever being able to do it.
24. Just for the record darling, not all positive change feels positive in the beginning.
25. Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
26. As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.
27. No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.
28. Most people are nice when you finally see them.
29. When you are imagining, you might as well imagine something worth while.
30. No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.
31. Whoever is happy will make others happy too.
32. Memories of our lives, of our works and our deeds will continue in others.
33. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
34. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.
35. Always let your conscience be your guide.
36. I want to reach my potential, impact my world, and leave a legacy.
37. Do what is true to your soul.
38. Make your life matter and have fun doing it.
39. Surround yourself with positive people.
40. We have to collectively work together to improve the world.
41. Base your relationships on the right values.
42. Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
43. The joy of life is becoming a person you are proud of.
44. The truly rich are those who enjoy what they have.
45. My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world.
46. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
47. I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.
48. There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it’s going to be a butterfly.
49. The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.
50. I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
51. I never lose sight of the fact that just being is fun.
52. We all have two lives. The second one starts when we realize we only have one.
53. Staying positive does not mean everything will turn out okay. Rather, it means you will be okay no matter how things turn out.
54. Whatever is worrying you right now—forget about it. Take a deep breath, stay positive and know things will get better.
55. The things you’re waiting and hoping for tend to arrive at the most unexpected moments.
56. Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
57. Even if I don’t reach all my goals, I’ve gone higher than I would have if I hadn’t set any.
58. Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.
59. You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.
60. We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
61. Tough times don’t last. Tough people do.
62. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
63. Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.
64. In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.
65. Sometimes, when things are falling apart, they may actually be falling into place.
66. Let your life lightly dance on the edges of time like dew on the tip of a leaf.
67. When you realize how precious and fragile life is, it changes your whole perspective.
68. The next choice is the most important choice.
69. A friend may be waiting behind a stranger’s face.
70. When the sun is shining I can do anything; no mountain is too high, no trouble too difficult to overcome.
71. Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action truly brings you closer to your dreams.
72. May your troubles be less and your blessings be more.
73. Few things can help an individual more than to place responsibility on him, and to let him know that you trust him.
74. Look at the sparrows; they do not know what they will do in the next moment. Let us literally live from moment to moment.
75. When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.
76. The mind is everything. What you think you become.
77. Some men see things as they are and say why—I dream things that never were and say why not.
78. We may not have hit the peak yet, but we are on the journey up.
79. The power of imagination makes us infinite.
80. Do good and good will come to you.
81. Make a determination that you will live your purpose today.
82. Recognize what you have inside you.
83. The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.
84. Keep your face always toward the sunshine—and shadows will fall behind you.