We have a collection of Rain Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. Nana always said the rain was nature’s way of adding sparkle to the outdoors.
2. Thy fate is the common fate of all; Into each life some rain must fall.
3. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempest.
4. Some people walk in the rain; others just get wet.
5. Rain is grace; rain is the sky descending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life.
6. Singing in the rain. I’m singing in the rain. And it’s such a glorious feeling.
7. Without rain, there is no life.
8. The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you got to put up with the rain.
9. Don’t threaten me with love, baby. Let’s just go walking in the rain.
10. I need the seasons to live to the rhythm of rain and sun.
11. Rain is the language of flowers.
12. I’m singing in the rain, just singing in the rain. What a wonderful feeling, I’m happy again.
13. I’ve always found the rain very calming.
14. If the rain spoils our picnic but saves a farmer’s crop, who are we to say it shouldn’t rain?
15. A rainy day is a special gift to readers.
16. Being soaked alone is cold. Being soaked with your best friend is an adventure.
17. Celebrate the rain; it only means that the sun shall shine bigger and brighter than ever.
18. Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby.
19. On a sunny clear day, you can improve your body; on a rainy fogy day, you can improve your mind!
20. Rain hangs about the place, like a friendly ghost. If it’s not coming down in delicate droplets, then it’s in buckets; and if neither, it tends to lurk suspiciously in the atmosphere.
21. Colors shone with exceptional clarity in the rain. The ground was a deep black, the pine branches a brilliant green, the people wrapped in yellow looking like special spirits that were allowed to wander over the earth on rainy mornings only.
22. Only a select few can see the true beauty that lies behind what just might seem like a rainy day or a grey sky.
23. Let us keep the dance of rain our fathers kept and tread our dreams beneath the jungle sky.
24. In London, the weather would affect me negatively. I react strongly to light. If it is cloudy and raining, there are clouds and rain in my soul.
25. Like the sky opens after a rainy day we must open to ourselves. Learn to love yourself for who you are and open so the world can see you shine.
26. Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.
27. True, the sun and the wind inspire. But rain has an edge. Who, after all, dreams of dancing in dust? Or kissing in the bright sun?
28. Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.
29. And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow.
30. Some people are making such thorough preparation for rainy days that they aren’t enjoying today’s sunshine.
31. A rainy day is an equalizer. You don’t know what’s going to happen. You just take what you can get.
32. The rain began again. It fell heavily, easily, with no meaning or intention but the fulfillment of its own nature, which was to fall and fall.
33. God is good for everybody. The sun shines on good people and bad people, and it rains on both, too. God doesn’t choose rain only for bad people.
34. Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.
35. There are many things I do for amusement, but for happiness I like to gather up my memories and go for a walk in the rain.
36. She was passionate about the rain and I was passionate about the way she loved it. It was that way with everything. It is safe to say that if I didn’t have her, there would be no fire in me at all.
37. The drop of rain maketh a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling.
38. Poetry is just so emo.”” he said. “”Oh, the pain. The pain. It always rains. In my soul.
39. It didn’t rain for you, maybe, but it always rains for me. The sky shatters and rains shards of glass.
40. Umbrella is comfort, rain is life! You must often leave comfort to touch the life!
41. The universe acknowledges the value of your tears; for when it rains, it is shedding its own.
42. Let’s just sit quietly and listen to the secrets the rain wants to tell us.
43. You can’t escape the thoughts on a rainy day: In the spirit of the gloom there is a talisman that keeps people from having fun and invites them to the world of thoughts!
44. We have one thing in common with umbrellas: We both exist because the rain exists!
45. The scent of first rain; it always reminded me of that feverish first love.
46. And in this moment, like a swift intake of breath, the rain came.
47. Rain is grace; rain is the sky condescending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life.
48. Rain is good for vegetables, and for the animals who eat those vegetables, and for the animals who eat those animals.
49. A little rain each day will fill the rivers to overflowing.
50. For after all, the best thing one can do when it is raining is let it rain.
51. There is nothing quite like the smell of rain on a grass field after a sunny spell.
52. The storm starts, when the drops start dropping. When the drops stop dropping then the storm starts stopping.
53. You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too. That’s a part of it.
54. As rain falls equally on the just and the unjust, do not burden your heart with judgments but rain your kindness equally on all.
55. Millions long for immortality who don’t know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
56. One can find so many pains when the rain is falling.
57. I love the smell of rain, and I love the sound of the ocean waves.
58. The rain is falling all around, it falls on fields and trees. It rains on the umbrellas here, and on the ships at sea.
59. Do not fear the rain is only here to help you grow.
60. There are three things you can do in a baseball game. You can win, or you can lose, or it can rain.
61. Most of my memories are the sound of rain on caravan roofs.
62. Don’t predict the condition of the entire day by the state of the morning. You don’t judge a book by its cover. A cloudy morning is no guarantee for a rainy day!
63. The rain will stop, the night will end, the hurt will fade. Hope is never so lost that it can’t be found.
64. Never duck responsibility, its like running from the rain only to fall into the river.
65. I am suddenly left alone again on the sunny path, with a memory of the rain.
66. And I don’t know why but with you I’d dance in a storm in my best dress, fearless.
67. I’m leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it’s not raining.
68. The rain plays a little sleep song on our roof at night And I love the rain.
69. Innocent droplets of rain make almost all events quite natural.
70. Kiss me with rain on your eyelashes, come on, let us sway together, under the trees, and to hell with thunder.
71. The richness of the rain made me feel safe and protected; I have always considered the rain to be healing—a blanket—the comfort of a friend.
72. Everything is more beautiful in the rain. Don’t ask me why. But it’s like this whole other realm of opportunity.
73. Through all the rain and the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humor.
74. Into each life some rain must fall, some days must be dark and dreary.
75. I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying.
76. Give thanks for the rain in your life which waters the flowers of your soul.
77. Do not be angry with the rain; it simply does not know how to fall upwards.
78. A single gentle rain makes the grass many shades greener.
79. The nicest thing about the rain is that it always stops. Eventually.
80. Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.
81. I love rain. It makes me feel like it’s not just me – that other people are feeling it too.
82. Life’s not about waiting for the storm to pass…It’s about learning to dance in the rain.
83. You pray for rain, you got to deal with the mud too. That’s a part of it.
84. The sun after the rain is much more beautiful than the sun before the rain.