Raksha Bandhan plays a vital role between the sister and brother’s strong bond. This festival has its traditional significance which has being celebrated from many years ago. It is celebrated in South Asia part of India with enthusiasm and happiness. This festival comes at the end of August month. On this day sister tie a thread that comes in different shapes and colors to his brother’s wrist and prays for his long life from god. In return, their brother gives them a favorite gift. On this auspicious day, people wear new clothes and go to their relative’s home with sweets.
Here are the best 20 lovely Rakhi Wishes for Brothers and Sisters :
1.My love for you is measureless. My blessings to you are unlimited. Dear Brother, you will always be my friend, a guide, and a hero. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
2. As long as you are by my side, I don’t need anyone else. Thank you so much, Bhai, for loving me, supporting me, guiding me, and being as crazy as me. You’re the best brother a sister can ask for. Happy Rakhi Brother!!
3. I feel very blessed to have such a caring and loving brother like you. Thanks for always being there for me. Wishing you a very blissful Raksha Bandhan.
4. The sky is blue, feel is hue, my love for you bhaiya is always true! Happy Raksha Bandhan.
5. I pray to God that may our bond of love continue to grow stronger.
6. Sending you a thread of love that will bind our heart and life and makes our bond of togetherness stronger.
7. My little brother, will you ever grow up… I hope not!
8. There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love of a brother.
9. Sending you a thread of love that will bind our heart and life and makes our bond of togetherness stronger.
10. A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.
11. I may not be there to tie Rakhi on your wrist, but I am always in your heart. Sending you my love and loads of care.
12. I may search the world over; there could not be a better brother than you. Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya!
13. For there is no friend like a sister In calm or stormy weather; To cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands.
14. Dear sister, on the day of Raksha Bandhan, I want to thank you for and everything you did for me. You are a gift to my heart and a friend to my spirit. Thanks for making life so beautiful.
15. It was nice growing up with someone like you – someone to lean on, someone to count on… someone to tell on! I love you dear sister, Happy Raksha Bandhan
16. It’s hard to be a responsible adult and sensible all the time. How good it is to have a sister whose heart is as young as your own.
17. This is a bond of love, a bond of togetherness; it’s a thread that binds our lives and our hearts. Happy Rakhsha Bandhan my dearest sister!
18. There is no time like the old time when you and I were young!
19. Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.
20. A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.