We have a collection of Religion Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. Islam teaches tolerance, not hatred; universal brotherhood, not enmity; peace, and not violence.
2. Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life.
3. Prayer does not change God, but it changes him who prays.
4. There should be no discrimination against languages people speak, skin color, or religion.
5. Even though you can’t expect to defeat the absurdity of the world, you must make the attempt. That’s morality, that’s religion, that’s art, that’s life.
6. Even though you can’t expect to defeat the absurdity of the world, you must make the attempt. That’s morality, that’s religion, that’s art, that’s life.
7. Skip the religion and politics, head straight to the compassion. Everything else is a distraction.
8. Teach a child what is wise, that is morality. Teach him what is wise and beautiful, that is religion!
9. Let your religion be less of a theory and more of a love affair.
10. Any religion or philosophy which is not based on a respect for life is not a true religion or philosophy.
11. True religion always moves us to serve others and to give our lives to see those oppressed find freedom.
12. Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful.
13. Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful.
14. Man is a Religious Animal. He is the only Religious Animal. He is the only animal that has the True Religion – several of them.
15. Where true religion has prevented one crime, false religions have afforded a pretext for a thousand.
16. The true religion has always been one from the beginning, and will always be the same.
17. True religion is the realization of truth.
18. True religion… is giving and finding one’s happiness by bringing happiness into the lives of others.
19. I came to the conclusion long ago . . . that all religions were true, and also that all had some error in them.
20. Goodwill toward all beings is the true religion; cherish in your hearts boundless goodwill to all that lives.
21. There’s naught, no doubt, so much the spirit calms as rum and true religion.
22. All true religion must stand on true morality.
23. It is a travesty of true religion to consider one’s own religion as superior and other’s as inferior.
24. True religion is like the smallpox. If you get it, you give it to others and it spreads.
26. God says in the Quran that there is only one true religion, God’s religion. It’s the same theme that God revealed to all of the prophets, even before Muhammad.
27. That cannot be a true religion which needs carnal weapons to uphold it.
28. True religion is the foundation of society. When that is once shaken by contempt, the whole fabric cannot be stable nor lasting.
29. My religion is complicated. Literature is my true religion. After all, I come from a completely non-religious family.
30. There can’t be a practical reason for believing something that is not true.
31. True religion and virtue give a cheerful and happy turn to the mind, admit of all true pleasures, and even procure for us the highest.”
32. But Marge, what if we picked the wrong religion? Each week we’d just make God madder and madder.
33. Religion is … being as much like God as man can be.
34. We use religion like a trolley-car–we ride on it only while it is going our way.
35. Religion is simply a generic name for the search for happiness.
36. Never be angry with your neighbor because his religious views differ from your own; for all the branches of a tree to not lean the same way.
37. We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another.
38. Religion seems to have always offered us that false duality … the silences of infinite space or the cozy comfort of inner certainty.
39. Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.
40. Behold what is in the heavens and the earth! But revelations and warnings avail not folk who will not believe.
41. Science and Religion are not at odds. Science is simply too young to understand.
42. Religion is the clearest telescope through which we can behold the beauties of creation, and the good of our Creator.
43. Civilization will not attain to its perfection until the last stone from the last church falls on the last priest.
44. No matter how fallacious a religion may be, its destruction never satisfies unless replaced by another.
45. No matter how fallacious a religion may be, its destruction never satisfies unless replaced by another.
46. This dull river has a deep religion of its own; so, let us trust, has the dullest human soul, though, perhaps, unconsciously.
47. Religious beliefs prepare a kind of landscape of images, an illusory milieu favorable to every hallucination and every delirium.
48. In terms of the evolutionary process religion is such a waste of resources.
49. For to laugh is as religious as to weep; and smiles may bring us into the companionship of the Father no less than tears.
50. In terms of the evolutionary process religion is such a waste of resources.
51. Don’t try to tear down other people’s religion about their ears. Build up your own perfect structure of truth, and invite your listeners to enter in and enjoy it’s glories.
52. I have never been able to soothe myself with the sugary delusions of religion; for these things stand convicted of the utmost absurdity in light of modern scientific knowledge.
53. What a man wants with religion in these breadless times, surpasses my comprehension.
54. Science without religion is lame; religion without science is blind.
55. Any religion is a shadow of God. But the shadows of God are not God.
56. There are only two things in which the false professors of all religions have agreed; to persecute all other sects, and to plunder their own.
57. Men will wrangle for religion; write for it; fight for it; die for it; anything but–live for it.
58. Religion is flawed, but only because man is flawed.
59. A man has no more religion than he acts out in his life.
60. Persecution is as necessary to religion as pruning to an orchard.
61. Where true religion has prevented one crime, false religions have afforded a pretext for a thousand.
62. Persecution is as necessary to religion as pruning to an orchard.
63. Nothing is really lost by a life of sacrifice: everything is lost by failure to obey God’s call.
64. To die for a religion is easier than to live it absolutely.
65. Religion is a sovereign balm to the penitent; but burning coals to the scoffer.
66. In the long run, nothing can withstand reason and experience, and the contradiction religion offers to both is palpable.
67. If there is a true religion in the universe, it must include the truth of contact or be forever hollow.
68. Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.
69. Men have lost their reason in nothing so much as their religion, wherein stones and clouts make martyrs.
70. Men are not so weak, save only in Religion, to think anyone in earnest if he do no more than talk.
71. Religion is as contradictory as reality, which distinguishes it from ideologies that must strive to be free from contradiction.
72. Without religion this world would be something not fit to be mentioned in polite company, I mean Hell.
73. I think of religions as franchise operations. Like chicken franchise operations. But that doesn’t mean there’s no chicken, right?
74. Religion is like a knife. If you use it the wrong way you can cut yourself.
75. Religion & Government will both exist in greater purity, the less they are mixed together.
76. Religion is a crutch for people not strong enough to stand up to the unknown without help.
77. Religion must be a punishment, because nobody gets religion who does not have a bad conscience.
78. The Church must be intelligible to the simple as well as to the shrewd.
79. True religion consists not only in feelings towards God, but also in duties towards men.
80. Where the questions of religion are concerned people are guilty of every possible kind of insincerity and intellectual misdemeanor.
81. Religion struck me so vague a thing at best, that I could perceive no advantage of any one system over any other.
82. Imagine that the brain is a computer and that religion is a virus. Atheism is the wiping of that virus.
83. It is only when men begin to worship that they begin to grow.
84. True religion is a life unfolded within, not something forced on us from abroad.
85. Where Religion does take place and is effectual, it makes this world, in measure and degree, representative of Heaven.
86. Sauce maketh palatable the dish of the epicure; even so doth religion sweeten the bitter cup of adversity to the Christian.
87. I am determined my children shall be brought up in their father’s religion, if they can find out what it is.
88. I’m more spiritual than I am religious. I don’t go to church; I go to the beach.
89. Religion is an illusion and it derives its strength from the fact that it falls in with our instinctual desires.
90. A man that turns to God in his old age is like a child that eats a peach and generously offers its mother the stone.
91. It’s not the work or the personality of the founder of a religion that’s important, but what its followers do with what they learn.
92. A little philosophy inclineth man’s mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men’s minds about to religion.
93. If the people were a little more ignorant, astrology would flourish — if a little more enlightened, religion would perish.
94. True religion hath done only good in the world; but superstition, which is the counterfeit of religion, hath done the worst and the greatest mischief.
95. That’s me in the spot light, losing my religion.
96. Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable.
97. I count religion but a childish toy, And hold there is no sin but ignorance.
98. Compassion is a practically acquired knowledge, like dancing. You must do it and practice diligently day by day.