We have a collection of Respect Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. I’m not concerned with your liking or disliking me… All I ask is that you respect me as a human being.
2. There is no respect for others without humility in one’s self.
3. If we lose our love and self-respect and respect for each other, this is how we will finally die.
4. We may not be able to stop evil in the world, but how we treat one another is entirely up to us.
5. Humility and respect tells much more about your background than your personality.
6. Respect… is the appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
7. The truest form of love is how you behave toward someone, not how you feel about them.
8. Never respect men merely for their riches, but rather for their philanthropy; we do not value the sun for its height, but for its use.
9. I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.
10. Respect for ourselves guides our morals, respect for others guides our manners.
11. If we would build on a sure foundation in friendship, we must love our friends for their sakes rather than for our own.
12. Make improvements, not excuses. Seek respect, not attention.
13. Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love.
14. If you want to be respected by others, the great thing is to respect yourself. Only by that, only by self-respect will you compel others to respect you.
15. By showing your children that you acknowledge their ideas, views, and decisions, you are being a good example of respect.
16. I have a respect for manners as such, they are a way of dealing with people you don’t agree with or like.
17. When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everybody will respect you.
18. To be one, to be united is a great thing. But to respect the right to be different is maybe even greater.
19. If you are not being treated with respect, don’t be a doormat.
20. A hypocrite despises those whom he deceives, but has no respect for himself. He would make a dupe of himself too, if he could.
21. I like people who refuse to speak until they are ready to speak.
22. He who wants a rose must respect her thorn.
23. Nothing of real worth can ever be bought. Love, friendship, honour, valour, respect. All these things have to be earned.
24. One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say.
25. Self-respect grows from living a life you admire. Self-respect comes from looking inward.
26. I’ve been in enough positions to respect people with different views.
27. It is so important to get respect for what you do and at the same time give it.
28. I cherish and respect everything I own and I feel so lucky to have it.
29. When we respect someone, we are acknowledging and appreciating their role in society or in our life.
30. Openness, respect, integrity – these are principles that need to underpin pretty much every other decision that you make
31. You will never gain anyone’s approval by begging for it. When you stand confident in your own worth, respect follows.
32. Perhaps the surest test of an individual’s integrity is his refusal to do or say anything that would damage his self-respect.
33. We do not possess our home, our children, or even our own body. They are only given to us for a short while to treat with care and respect.
34. A respectable appearance is sufficient to make people more interested in your soul.
35. You can demand courtesy but you have to earn respect.
36. When you practice gratefulness, there is a sense of respect toward others.
37. Different people have different opinions, and it’s okay to respect all of them.
38. Be loyal to those who are loyal to you. And respect everyone, even your enemies and competition.
39. Once you figure out what respect tastes like, it tastes better than attention. But you have to get there.
40. We should all consider each other as human beings, and we should respect each other.
41. Life is short, and we should respect every moment of it.
42. I firmly believe that respect is a lot more important, and a lot greater, than popularity.
43. Respect was invented to cover the empty place where love should be.
44. I never said, ‘I want to be alone.’ I only said ‘I want to be let alone!’ There is all the difference.
45. Talent is given by God but you should respect it by doing good work.
46. Everyone should be respected as an individual, but no one idolized.
47. Tolerance isn’t about not having beliefs. It’s about how your beliefs lead you to treat people who disagree with you.
48. Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear.
49. Love is honesty. Love is a mutual respect for one another.
50. Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.
51. Being brilliant is no great feat if you respect nothing.
52. When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everybody will respect you.
53. A man who pays respect to the great paves the way for his own greatness.
54. If we lose love and self respect for each other, this is how we finally die.
55. They cannot take away our self-respect if we do not give it to them.
56. When you practice gratefulness, there is a sense of respect toward others.
57. Without feelings of respect, what is there to distinguish men from beasts?
58. Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that’s real power.
59. No man who is occupied in doing a very difficult thing, and doing it very well, ever loses his self-respect.
60. Have respect for yourself, and patience and compassion. With these, you can handle anything.
61. Life is too short to waste your time on people who don’t respect, appreciate, and value you.
62. Respect other people’s feelings. It might mean nothing to you, but it could mean everything to them.
63. The more things a man is ashamed of, the more respectable he is.
64. The key to being a successful combat leader is to earn respect, not because of rank, but because you are a man.
65. Blood, sweat, and respect. First two you give, last one you earn.
66. Our goal must be decency and respect for every human we encounter.
67. A child who is allowed to be disrespectful to his parents will not have true respect for anyone.
68. This is how you start to get respect, by offering something that you have.
69. If we desire respect for the law, we must first make the law respectable.
70. You get respect when you give respect. That’s how you get respect.
71. The final test of a gentleman is his respect for those who can be of no possible service to him.
72. Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that’s real power.
73. I cannot conceive of a greater loss than the loss of one’s self-respect.
74. Respect for the truth comes close to being the basis for all morality.
75. I hope that everyone has the opportunity, whatever their work environment may be, to be surrounded by people that they respect and are inspired by.
76. I cannot conceive of a greater loss than the loss of one’s self-respect.
77. We don’t need to share the same opinions as others, but we need to be respectful.
78. Consistency is a key element, without which a leader is incapable of getting respect, success or even developing confidence in others.
79. The art of conversation is the art of hearing as well as of being heard.
80. Respect is one of life’s greatest treasures. I mean, what does it all add up to if you don’t have that?
81. A person that does not value your time will not value your advice.
82. Respect people who trust you. It takes a lot for people to trust you, so treat their trust like precious porcelain.
83. Without feelings of respect, what is there to distinguish men from beasts?
84. The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.
85. Knowledge will give you power, but character respect.