We have a collection Retirement Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. Enjoy a long-overdue retirement. Now you can enjoy all the finer things in life.
2. Congratulations on your retirement! Wishing you the best of health, happiness, and success on your new journey in life.
3. Best wishes as you retire. Congratulations on the next phase of your life.
4. Well, at least now you can say this is the last job you will ever start new! Happy retirement!
5. We will miss seeing you every day here in the office, but we know how hard you’ve worked for this. Happy retirement.
6. You have been an amazing leader to us all, and we wish you all the best on this next chapter in your life as you celebrate your retirement.
7. No one actually stops working, they just get a new job. I’m sure your wife will have plenty of work for you. Enjoy!
8. I will miss working alongside you in the office but will miss your big bright smile even more. Thank you for being there for me all those years. Enjoy the retired life!
9. Who wouldn’t want the weekend life every day? You earned it! Happy retirement.
10. Wishing you all the best as you retire. Knowing you, you’ll still be busy as ever—but at least it will be with things you love doing!
11. Congrats on retiring—now you can do all the things you never had time for! Enjoy it!
12. Your teamwork and dedication to your staff are greatly appreciated. We hope to enjoy your retired life as much as we have enjoyed you working with us!
13. This is your chance to enjoy life after work! Best wishes for a wonderful and long retirement!
14. Just because you’re retired doesn’t mean you can’t stop by the office every once in a while for a chat. Don’t be a stranger!
15. Just because you are leaving the workforce doesn’t mean you won’t have a boss. You’ll still have someone to tell you what to do at home.
16. Nothing but the best—that’s what you always gave. And that’s what you’re wished as you retire.
17. Congratulations on retiring! Make sure you relax, have fun, and stop by and see us sometime!
18. I cannot imagine the past 20 years without you. Thank you for everything you’ve done for us.
19. May the retired life bring you all the relaxation and joy you can handle. Congratulations on your achievement!
20. There are all sorts of things that you will have to learn how to do off the clock now, like making coffee.
21. When is a retiree’s bedtime? About 30 minutes after they fall asleep on the couch!
22. Congratulations on your retirement! If you get bored, you know you can call and hang out with us.
23. Congratulations on gaining two new best friends upon your retirement. Their names are Bed and Couch. You will be hanging out with them a lot.
24. Remember retirement is an adventure! Especially if you count trekking out of bed, climbing on sofas, diving into takeout… Have fun.
25. I am so glad you’re retiring after years of dedication and hard work. Now you can work with me on ticking off our bucket list.
26. When you retire you switch bosses; from the one who hired you to the one who married you. Enjoy retirement!
27. Congratulations on taking this next big step in your life! Wishing you good health, and fulfillment in retirement!
28. Wishing you all the best in this wonderful new chapter. Congratulations on your retirement!
29. Warmest congratulations and best wishes as you head into retirement! May you enjoy each and every day to the fullest.
30. Congratulations on your retirement! I hope you enjoy your new wealth of free time to do absolutely anything you feel like doing!
31. After all these years of hard work, I’m sure you’re just about ready to kick back, relax, and retire. Wishing you a happy retirement!
32. Retirement is the time to finally do all the things you’ve always wanted to do. Wishing you many years of good health, and may you enjoy your retirement to the fullest!
33. We’re all better people thanks to the guidance and friendship you’ve given us in the time we’ve worked together. Wishing you a happy, healthy retirement. You will be missed!
34. Congrats on your retirement! May you spend many hours on the hobbies that fulfill you, and many moments with the people who make you happy. Happy retirement!
35. Congratulations on reaching retirement, you’ve made it! Here is to many years spent enjoying life to the fullest.
36. Many congratulations on this exciting day! I wish you nothing but the best as you start this new chapter in your life. Happy retirement!
37. Congratulations on your retirement. We’re so happy for you, but you will definitely be missed!
38. Today marks the beginning of an incredible chapter in your life. Congratulations on your retirement – enjoy it to the fullest!
39. I couldn’t be happier for you! Sending my warmest wishes your way on this exciting retirement day!
40. Congratulations on your retirement! You’ve worked hard and achieved so much, and can now dedicate every waking moment to enjoying life to the fullest. Have a happy retirement!
41. I can’t believe you’re retiring! Now is your time to start living every moment entirely on your terms. Enjoy it to the fullest!
42. Congratulations on your retirement! Wishing you many happy and healthy years to enjoy your free time to the fullest!
43. I am going to miss working with you, but I’m so excited for you to start this new chapter in your life. Wishing you all the best in retirement!
44. You deserve all the rest and relaxation in the world after so many years of hard work! Wishing you a happy retirement to spend time with loved ones!
45. Congratulations on finally reaching this stage where you can reap the benefits of all your hard work. Wishing you a happy and healthy retirement.
46. I’m going to miss seeing your smiling face every day, but I know you’re going to love retired life! All the best in this next phase of your life.
47. Retirement is the perfect time to do all the things you love, and I hope you get to do plenty of them! Best wishes for a happy and fulfilling retirement.
48. Now that you’re retired, make sure to live each day like it’s Saturday! Wishing you a fun-filled retirement full of happiness and good times.
49. Congratulations on finally being able to take it easy! Here’s to a long and happy retirement full of good health, love, and laughter.
50. I hope your retirement is everything you’ve been dreaming of. You deserve to enjoy this special time in your life after all the hard work you’ve done!
51. Congratulations on your retirement! All my best wishes for a happy and fulfilling new chapter of your life.
52. I hope you enjoy every moment of your retirement – you’ve definitely earned it! Congrats!
53. Many congratulations on your retirement! You’ve worked hard for this day, and it’s safe to say that you’ve definitely earned it.
54. Best wishes for your retirement. Here’s to watching your grandkids instead of the bottom line.
55. Retirement is like coming home one day and telling your wife, ‘Honey, I’m home… for good!’
56. Just think, you’ll never have to sit in on another conference call. Enjoy your retirement!
57. I’m sure you never thought this day would come… Well, other than that calendar you had that counted down the last days until your retirement—hahaha! Enjoy yourself. You will be greatly missed!
58. Retirement—the only time in your life when it’s okay to spend your entire life’s savings. Congratulations, you made it!
59. You made a really good decision on retiring. You best go now before they find all your mistakes!
60. Often when you think you’re at the end of something, you’re at the beginning of something more amazing. Congratulations on your retirement.
61. Retirement is the reward you get for putting up with co-workers like me for many years. I wish you the best!
62. You’ve reached the finish line! Enjoy your retirement and your next adventures.
63. You have been great to work with and I will never forget all you taught me along the way. You are a great role model! Enjoy your retirement.
64. I can’t imagine walking into the office and not seeing your face. Thank you for every single second you’ve spent with our team. It is truly appreciated!
65. Your new quarterly goal: avoiding anything that resembles work! Congratulations on your retirement!
66. Enjoy your retirement. And enjoy all of the exciting adventures ahead of you!
67. Just because you’re retired doesn’t mean you stop taking coffee breaks. Be sure to schedule me in!
68. I hope retirement brings you the chance to do whatever it is that you always wanted to do but didn’t get to. All the best!
69.Retirement is the world’s longest coffee break. Enjoy your coffee!