We have a collection of Sad Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. Remember, when it starts hurting, life is trying to teach you something.
2. He is broken by one and it makes him hate everyone.
3. The truth is that they come to you when you are not ready, and leaves when you need them most.
4. My mind is trying to get you out of my head but my heart is holding onto every single word that you ever said.
5. I am so broken that even my soul refused to be there for me.
6. So much land on earth, Then why do we build home in another person?
7. Sometimes, most cheerful people hold the most terrible pain.
8. All knowing that they are already fell for someone else, we keep feeling for them.
9. Sadly, Trust could be more dangerous than love.
10. Behind this brightest smile are the darkest secrets that you will never understand.
11. Let it go because alone you can’t make it work.
12. Few moments of pain can make you a legend for centuries.
13. He wished a castle of Love for her but ended up creating a prison of memories for himself.
14. The worst kind of pain is when your heart cry and your eyes are dry.
15. Tell them I met the most carefree girl and my biggest mistake was to care for her.
16. I trusted her blindly and she opened my eyes.
17. Some people put you above, just to drop you badly.
18. She was ready to go through hell for him, but he still left her.
19. Life may sadden you, but it will make you grow through it.
20. If your comforts are holding you back. Sadness will release you from it.
21. The portion of life that makes you sad is supposed to change you.
22. When life is sad, you blame. When it is happy, you take credit.
23. Sad life is a hallucination. So is the happy one.
24. You will find a life full of happiness only in imaginations.
25. Whenever you are sad, just seek the thing that you are holding back, which you were supposed to give up.
26. If there is anything that is true in your life, it is the present passing moment.
27. If it is hurting you, you are not managing yourself properly.
28. When things are not going right, you are not doing them right.
29. When consequences are making you sad, you must think of working on causes.
30. There is no bliss as intense and as ultimate as to be in love. If it pains, it must not be love.
31. Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.
32. People go through so much pain trying to avoid pain.
33. Time can’t heal your emotional pain if you don’t learn how to let go.
34. We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment.
35. Change happens when the pain of staying the same is greater than the pain of change.
36. Pain brings you strength and makes beautiful things happen.
37. The invisible wounds are more dangerous than the bleeding wounds.
38. When pain is over, the remembrance of it often becomes a pleasure.
39. There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy.
40. You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.
41. Behind every sweet smile, there is a bitter sadness that no one can ever see and feel.
42. People cry, not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.
43. So sick of pretending that everything is all right because it’s not.
44. The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy.
45. There is no worse sorrow than remembering happiness in the day of sorrow.
46. So it’s true when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love.
47. Tears are words the mouth can’t say nor can the heart bear.
48. I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying.
49. It’s sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew.
50. It’s easy to cry when you realize that everyone you love will reject you or die.
51. Someone who listens to you at your worst without any complaints is worth keeping.
52. There is one pain, I often feel, which you will never know. It’s caused by the absence of you.
53. Always put yourself first and Stop treating people like you owe them something.
54. We must find time to appreciate and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.
55. We always keep crying over the ones who left us but can’t we be happy for those who stayed.
56. Always remember that you are in a relationship to make each other happy, not to fight and give toxic vibes.
57. Life is about moments and moments never come, they are created.
58. If you don’t share someone’s pain, you can never understand them.
59. It’s not the face that makes someone a monster, it’s the choices they make with their lives.
60. It’s human nature not to realize the true value of something, unless they lose it.The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate.
61. I have long since closed my eyes… My only goal is in the darkness.
62. Perhaps the companionship of an evil person is preferable to loneliness.
63. Feel the pain, think about pain, know the pain and accept pain.
64. We suffer more in imagination than in reality.
65. You can wipe out the tears but not the memories.
66. I lost myself and nobody ever noticed.
67. There is no point in wasting life becoming sad. If it matters, work upon it.
68. When the relationship ends, it is time to wave good-bye with gratitude.
69. Sad Life is indeed a beautiful life to chase for.
70. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
71. Art is the only serious thing in the world. And the artist is the only person who is never serious.
72. Don’t handicap your children by making their lives easy.
73. The kindest hearts have felt the most pains.
74. Don’t fall for sweet words. Fall for sweet efforts.
75. Darling, The moon just looks perfect from far away.
76. The magic of life is that it takes snow to appreciate the sun, noise to value silence and hatred to know kindness.
77. In order to begin something new, we need to accept the end.
78. Self-love is the best reward you can give to yourself.
79. Life isn’t about what you have to keep but it’s also about what you have to give away.
80. Life becomes more meaningful when you start appreciating the small things in your life.
81. People who teach you to judge and discuss people are toxic for your growth.
82. Always remember, hard work pays off later but laziness pays off now.
83. Find someone who accepts, love and cherishes not only your light but also your darkness.
84. Sometimes it’s not the people that you miss but you miss places and feelings.
85. Life is the reason we are here and love is the reason we stay.
86. Sometimes I wish, I can talk to hearts because faces can wear masks.
87. Once in a lifetime, you will feel that spark when you will meet the right person.
88. One thing I noticed about life is that if you love your life then life will love you back.
89. Pain is in the hearts of those who are not aware of self.
90. Sometimes you need to get broken so that the light can enter inside.
91. It is better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all.
92. It hurts when you’re being ignored by the person whose attention is the only thing you crave the most.
93. I gave you my heart, I didn’t expect to get it back in pieces.
94. You can cry a thousand times but it won’t erase those memories.
95. Her every memory strikes like cold air and freeze me at that moment