We have a collection of School Memories Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. The most important day of a person’s education is the first day of school, not Graduation Day.
2. Be so good they can’t ignore you.
3. How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.
4. Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child and one teacher can change the world.
5. High school is about finding who you are, because that’s more important than trying to be someone else.
6. Describing her first day back in grade school after a long absence, a teacher said, It was like trying to hold 35 corks underwater at the same time.
7. All children start their school careers with sparkling imaginations, fertile minds, and a willingness to take risks with what they think.
8. I’ve always loved the first day of school better than the last day of school. Firsts are best because they are beginnings.
9. One day middle school will end and become high school and after that it just becomes life. All those things you think are important now won’t be anymore.
10. The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
11. It’s one of my favorite seasons of the year: Back to School. As a kid, I loved fresh school supplies, new outfits, the change of seasons, and the chance to crack open a new textbook.
12. Work hard, nap hard.
13. It is never too late to be what you might have been.
14. Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere.
15. You’re off to great to great places. Today is your first day! Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way!
16. Learn as much as you can while you are young, since life becomes too busy later.
17. Education is the key to unlocking the world, a passport to freedom.
18. School bells are ringing loud and clear; vacation’s over, school is here.
19. The first day of school: The day when the countdown to the last day of the school begins.
20. What feels like the end is often the beginning.
21. Sign on a high school bulletin board in Dallas: Free every Monday through Friday: knowledge. Bring your own containers.
22. By the end of high school I was not of course an educated man, but I knew how to try to become one.
23. Today is the first day of the rest of your life.
24. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
25. I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught.
26. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, and show up.
27. Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.
28. The road to freedom –here and everywhere on earth-– begins in the classroom.
29. Labor Day is a glorious holiday because your child will be going back to school the next day. It would have been called Independence Day, but that name was already taken.
30. The first day of school is always a fashion show. The rest of the school year? A pajama party.
31. School is a building which has four walls with tomorrow inside.
32. Teaching middle school is an adventure not a job.
33. You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
34. As long as teachers give tests, there will always be prayer in schools.
35. This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.
36. What I remember most about high school are the memories I created with my friends.
37. Education is our passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today.
38. I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy- I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it.
39. In school one learns to ask stupid questions of life.
40. Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.
41. No school without spectacular eccentrics and crazy hearts is worth attending.
42. We all learn by experience but some of us have to go to summer school.
43. Middle school has many complex tunnels, some are underground.
44. You can drag my body to school but my spirit refuses to go.
45. Let’s do what we love, and let’s do a lot of it.
46. Intelligence plus character that is the goal of true education.
47. School means work and work means death. Let’s all go take a nap.