We have a collection of Self Love Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images
1. One of the best guides to how to be self-loving is to give ourselves the love we are often dreaming about receiving from others.
2. The hardest challenge is to be yourself in a world where everyone is trying to make you be somebody else.
3. Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.
4. We are each gifted in a unique and important way. It is our privilege and our adventure to discover our own special light.We are each gifted in a unique and important way. It is our privilege and our adventure to discover our own special light.
5. Be the love you never received.
6. How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you.
7. Even when it seems that there is no one else, always remember there’s one person who never ceased to love you – yourself.
8. I don’t like myself. I’m crazy about myself.
9. Just do what works for you, because there will always be somebody who thinks differently.
10. Just do what works for you, because there will always be somebody who thinks differently.
11. Don’t let hollow heroes distract you from saving yourself.
12. To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
13. Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one’s own sunshine.
14. Love yourself so much that when someone treats you wrong, you recognize it.
15. To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness.
16. Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward.
17. When admiring other people’s gardens, don’t forget to tend to your own flowers.
18. To accept ourselves as we are means to value our imperfections as much as our perfections.
19. Even when it seems that there is no one else, always remember there’s one person who never ceased to love you – yourself.
20. One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.
21. Be very very very gentle with yourself. The world is very very hard on you.
22. You have to be able to love yourself because that’s when things fall into place.
23. Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.
24. I celebrate myself and sing myself.
25. You are very powerful, provided you know how powerful you are.
26. I love myself for I am a beloved child of the universe, and the universe lovingly takes care of me now.
27. In order to love who you are, you cannot hate the experiences that shaped you.
28. Love yourself enough to set boundaries. Your time and energy are precious. You get to choose how you use it. You teach people how to treat you by deciding what you will and won’t accept.
29. As hard as it is, owning who you are and knowing what you want is the only sure path to affirmation… I want women to know they can get out of any situation if they return to their core source of strength: themselves.
30. If there’s one thing I’m willing to bet on, it’s myself.
31. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
32. Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.
33. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
34. Friendship with oneself is all important, because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world.
35. Find out who you are and be that person. That’s what your soul was put on this Earth to be. Find that truth, live that truth, and everything else will come.
36. Scarcity of self-value cannot be remedied by money, recognition, affection, attention or influence.
37. This life is mine alone. So, I have stopped asking people for directions to places they’ve never been.
38. Don’t forget to tell yourself positive things daily! You must love yourself internally to glow externally.
39. A person learns how to love himself through the simple acts of loving and being loved by someone else.
40. Flowers grow back even after the harshest winters. You will, too.
41. You’ve got to love yourself first. You’ve got to be okay on your own before you can be okay with somebody else.
42. Don’t sacrifice yourself too much, because if you sacrifice too much there’s nothing else you can give, and nobody will care for you.
43. Keep taking time for yourself until you’re you again.
44. Love yourself unconditionally, just as you love those closest to you despite their faults.
45. Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
46. I am my own experiment. I am my own work of art.
47. If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life.
48. Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.
49. To know what that true self is without social pressure is to know your true nature.To know what that true self is without social pressure is to know your true nature.
50. All you can do is be your best self. I’ve always felt that I had to be that much more aware of how I present myself. I’m representing more than just me. I think every person should think that way.
51. I was once afraid of people saying, ‘Who does she think she is?’ Now I have the courage to stand and say, ‘This is who I am.
52. To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.
53. You don’t have to change who you are for anyone: if you are your regular, authentic, confident self, then you can push to do whatever you want.
54. You alone are enough, you have nothing to prove to anybody.
55. Inner beauty should be the most important part of improving one’s self.
56. You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop.
57. Self care is giving the world the best you instead of what’s left of you.
58. Everyone of us needs to show how much we care for each other and, in the process, care for ourselves.
59. Be bold, be brave enough to be your true self.
60. You must want to spend the rest of your life with yourself first.
61. Self-love has very little to do with how you feel about your outer self. It’s about accepting all of yourself.
62. You are enough. A thousand times enough.”“Self-love has very little to do with how you feel about your outer self. It’s about accepting all of yourself.
63. The things that make me different are the things that make me.
64. Beauty is when you can appreciate yourself. When you love yourself, that’s when you’re most beautiful.
65. Owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing that we’ll ever do.
66. To me, it’s that incredible sense of belonging and peace within your own self and heart that really is joy.
67. If you are happy, you can give happiness. If you don’t love yourself and if you are unhappy with yourself, you can’t give anything else but that.
68. If you can learn to love yourself and all the flaws, you can love other people so much better. And that makes you so happy.
69. Love yourself no matter who you are or where you come from.
70. You find peace not by rearranging the circumstances of your life, but by realizing who you are at the deepest level.
71. You were born an original work of art. Stay original always. Originals cost more than imitations.
72. You can never meet your potential until you truly learn to love yourself.
73. Whatever you are doing, love yourself for doing it. Whatever you are feeling, love yourself for feeling it.
74. You must love yourself before you love another. By accepting yourself and fully being what you are, your simple presence can make others happy.
75. I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have.
76. To love yourself right now, just as you are, is to give yourself heaven. Don’t wait until you die. If you wait, you die now. If you love, you live now.
77. To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.
78. Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.
79. If you have the ability to love, love yourself first.
80. As I began to love myself, I found that anguish and emotional suffering were only warning signs that I was living against my own truth.
81. Our first and last love is self-love.
82. You can receive all the compliments in the world, but that won’t do a thing unless you believe it yourself.
83. If you ever want to love someone, love yourself unconditionally first.
84. You’re always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.
85. You have to grow, you have to be, you have to love yourself unconditionally.
86. The absence of self-love can never be replaced with the presence of people’s love for you.
87. Believing in our hearts that who we are is enough is the key to a more satisfying and balanced life.
88. It is never too late to be what you might have been.
89. There is nothing noble about being superior to some other man. The true nobility is in being superior to your previous self.
90. Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out?
91. All people deserve your kindness, but none more so than you.
92. Loving yourself isn’t vanity; it’s sanity.
93. Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.
Be faithful to that which exists within yourself.