We have a collection of Selfish People Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
2. Selfishness is like a poison that can give birth to nothing but barrenness so still that it smells foul in no time.
3. No man will work for your interests unless they are his.
4. We all should rise, above the clouds of ignorance, narrowness, and selfishness.
5. The real measure of selfishness is by asking a person how much he is willing to sacrifice.
6. Selfish people also tend to have victim mindsets… Their actions plant seeds of loneliness; then they cry upon the blooming.
7. Oh Sorry! I forgot. I only exist whenever you need something.
8. Selfishness is the greatest curse of the human race.
9. I am thankful for the selfish people in my life. They have shown me, exactly who I don’t want to be.
10. Fake friends show their true colors when they don’t need you anymore.
11. Selfish people don’t care about you, unless you are doing something for them.
12. Almost every sinful action ever committed can be traced back to a selfish motive. It’s a trait we hate in other people but justify in ourselves.
13. Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings, and emotions.
14. A man is nothing more than the things he does to get what he wants.
15. No matter how good your heart is, eventually you have to start treating people the way they treat you.
16. They’re not happy for you because they wish it was them.
17. You can’t expect to have a deep relationship with a shallow person.
18. Some people aren’t loyal to you, they are loyal to their need of you. Once their needs change, so does their loyalty.
19. You are too full of your own hopes to hold anyone else’s.
20. If I doubt your intentions I will never trust your actions.
21. What are selfish people but ones who use the weakness of others for their own pleasure?
22. To all the selfish people, Stay real. stay loyal or stay away from me.
23. I hate liars, hypocrites, and people who take advantage of people who care about them.
24. Oh, I’m sorry. I forgot I only exist to you when you need something.
25. Someone who smiles too much with you can sometimes frown too much with you at your back.
26. The best way to deal with someone that only wants you when it’s convenient to them is to not deal with them at all.
27. When someone shows you who they really are, believe them.
28. Biggest lesson learned this year is probably not to give so much of yourself to people who will not do the same for you.
29. Silence Speaks Volumes. People may not always tell you how they feel about you
30. It’s not my job to make you happy. It’s your job to learn that only those who quit selfishly seeking their own happiness find it.
31. Just remember when you are ignoring them, you are teaching them to live without you.
32. A selfish man doesn’t care if his best friend drowns beside him.
33. Glory built on selfish principles is shame and guilt.
34. Don’t fear the enemy that attacks you, but the phony good friend that hugs you.
35. If you want to be a generous giver, you have to watch out for selfish takers.
36. the ignorant, and the constantly angry all tend to be the same person.
37. Sometimes you think you’re helping someone up, but they’re actually pulling you down. This is the painful dynamic of dealing with someone who is incurably selfish.
38. Intensely selfish people are always very decided as to what they wish. They do not waste their energies in considering the good of others.
39. Selfishness may result in one’s sense of superiority, but life as such will surely deny them.
40. Better not to plant seeds of selfishness than try to eradicate them once they have grown into giant weeds.
41. I have no respect or sympathy for people who act like they’re the only one that’s going through something in life.
42. Selfishness at the expense of others is bad. Self-care for the betterment of others is good.
43. Selfish people tend to only be good to themselves than are surprised when they are alone.
44. Self-centered people have only one topic to talk about… THEMSELVES.
45. Selfishness keeps man blind through life.
46. Relationships aren’t designed for selfish people.
47. ympathizing and selfish people are alike, both given to tears.
48. One of the greatest diseases is to be nobody to anybody.
49. You have this one life. If you keep being selfish and unkind, it’s going to come back to you.
50. Some people are selfish in all of their relationships. Those people are called sociopaths.
51. There is no lasting happiness if our life is self-centered and selfish.
52. It’s not about who is real to your face, it’s about who stays real behind your back.
53. Don’t fear the enemy that attacks you, but the fake friend that hugs you.
54. You have this one life. If you keep being selfish and unkind, it’s going to come back to you.
55. Selfish persons are incapable of loving others, but they are not capable of loving themselves either.
56. Intensely selfish people are always very decided as to what they wish. They do not waste their energies in considering the good of others.
57. Selfishness keeps man blind through life.
58. While you’re talking behind my back, feel free to bend down and kiss my ass.
59. Self-care is not selfish. You cannot serve from an empty vessel.
60. It’s easy to count other people’s mistakes. Make your own if you can.
61. Kick the selfish person from your company. They can harm you any time.
62. When you say “No” to a toxic family, you say “Yes” to loving yourself.
63. Every man must decide whether he Relationships aren’t designed for selfish. .individuals.
64. Self-absorbed people don’t realize how selfish they’ve become.
65. Selfishness is a swamp that sucks in all and gives back nothing.
66. A selfish man performs an act of goodness by painful and strenuous effort, and merely to escape the reproaches of conscience.
67. In order to be happy, one must first let go of all pettiness and selfish attachments.
68. It’s good to be selfish. But not so self-centered that you never listen to other people.
69. Almost every sinful action ever committed can be traced back to a selfish motive.
70. Selfishness must always be forgiven you know, because there is no hope of a cure.
71. Most people are only concerned with their own heart, they don’t care if they break yours.
72. Selfishness is thinking more of the benefits you will get on helping someone.
73. What’s the whole point of being pretty on the outside when you’re so ugly on the inside?
74. Growing up means realizing a lot of your friends aren’t really your friends.
75. Fake friends: once they stop talking to you, they start talking about you.
76. People don’t change, they reveal who they really are.
77. Stay away from fake people because you don’t know when they will throw you
78. I didn’t lose a friend, I just realized I never had one.
79. Stay away from fake people because you don’t know when they will throw you
80. Not everyone deserves to know the real you. Let them criticize who they think you are.
81. People always remember one time you did not help but the million times you help them.
82. Don’t fear the enemy that attacks you, but the fake friend that hugs you.
83. Most people want to see you do better, but not doing better than them.
84. Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
85. I may not be perfect, but at least I am not fake. With me, what you see is what you get.
86. It is good that you leave because there is no room for fake people in my life
87. I love straight forward people. The lack of drama makes life so much easier.
88. Once I trusted you but you broke it and now I prefer to stay away from you
89. The strong-minded rise to the challenge of their goals and dreams. The weak-minded become haters.
90. You will see someone’s true colors when you are no longer beneficial to their life.
91. People show their true colors unintentionally; pay attention.
92. will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness.
93. Keep calm and avoid selfish people.
94. Selfishness is the most unattractive virtue a mortal can possess.
95. A man wrapped up in himself makes a very small bundle.
96. Don’t let negative and toxic people rent space in your head. Raise your rent and kick them out.
97. Selfishness comes from poverty in the heart, from the belief that love is not abundant.
98. Selfishness is thinking more of the benefits you will get on helping someone.
99. Selfishness is the gateway to other sins. It is only second to vanity, the most beloved iniquity of Evil.
100. If you are planning to live a meaningful life, to begin with, cut down selfish friends from your life.