We have a collection of Sister Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. As you’re growing up and you’re close, you can’t trust anyone the way you trust your sister, but also they have the power to wound you in ways no one else really does.
2. A sister is like yourself in a different movie, a movie that stars you in a different life.
3. Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other.
4. A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.
5. Depending on the day, the mood, the weather, or the time of day, a sister can be a companion, an adversary, an enemy or a soulmate.
6. Look inside any sister relationship and you’ll find a wealth of interesting stories.
7. To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confidant, it is to have a soulmate for life.
8. Sister we don’t know what the future holds but we always know we are there for each other.
9. Sister. You are not only a strong woman, you are the strongest tie to the best years of my life.
10. Sister you were the one I always told on, now you’re the friend I always lean on. I count my blessings everyday for you.
11. You know full well as I do the value of sisters’ affections; there is nothing like it in this world.
12. Acquaintances were always on their best behavior, but sisters loved each other enough to say anything.
13. The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend.
14. There can be no situation in life in which the conversation of my dear sister will not administer some comfort to me.
15. She is the mother I never had, she is the sister everybody would want. She is the friend that everybody deserves. I don’t know a better person.
16. It is to be treasured when sisters are close or best friends, and what a loss for both of them when they aren’t.
17. At this point, none of us are sure why we fight. We’re sisters. We need no good reason to fight, even though we have plenty of them.
18. If you don’t understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably an only child.
19. What are sisters for if not to point out the things the rest of the world is too polite to mention.
20. I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness.
21. Lord help the mister who comes between me and my sister, and lord help the sister who comes between me and my man.
22. Your sister knows everything to say to piss you off. But sisters tend to be each other’s biggest champion and also their hardest critics.
23. The mildest, drowsiest sister has been known to turn tiger if her sibling is in trouble.
24. Husbands come and go; children come and eventually they go. Friends grow up and move away. But the one thing that’s never lost is your sister.
25. I’m the big sister. I want to make sure she has everything, even if I don’t have anything. It’s hard. I love her too much. That’s what counts.
26. I’ve always admired my little sister because she’s able to play with no fear. She’s a cutthroat player when it comes to taking risks.
27. Life has its ups and downs, times of sadness and times of joy. You, little sister, have been through it all with me, thanks for being there.
28. I learned many life lessons from watching my big sister make mistakes!
29. If I was to give you three words to describe my big sister: encourager, supporter, and amazing!
30. A little sister you once were, but now a great friend you are!
31. Little sisters can be a pain, but the big sister heroine worship can’t be beat.
32. Even though you are my little sister, your hugs during the difficult times in my life, have been like a hug from God.
33. If you don’t annoy your big sister for no good reason from time to time, she thinks you don’t love her anymore.
34. If your sister is in a tearing hurry to go out and cannot catch your eye, she’s wearing your best sweater.
35. Don’t talk about my sister; don’t play with me about my sister. If you do, you’ll see another side of me.
36. Sister is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.
37. One’s sister is part of one’s essential self, an eternal presence of ones’ heart, soul and memory.
38. We are sisters. We will always be sisters.Our differences may never go away, but neither, for me, will our song.
39. I know my sister like I know my own mind/You will never find anyone as trusting or as kind…I love my sister more than anything in this life I will choose her happiness over mine every time.
40. I do not see as well without her. I do not hear as well without her. I do not feel as well without her. I would be better off without a hand or a leg than without my sister.
41. We acquire friends and we make enemies, but our sisters come with the territory.
42. Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.
43. You may be as different as the sun and the moon, but the same blood flows through both your hearts. You need her, as she needs you.
44. My sister and I are so close that we finish each other’s sentences and often wonder who’s memories belong to whom.
45. I could never love anyone as I love my sisters.
46. Words that describe you: my wise sister, my confidant, and my best friend.
47. God sent me an angel when he gave me you as a sister.
48. There’s nobody in the world that knows me better than my sister.
49. You’re not my best friend. You’re my sister, and that’s more.
50. Nobody fights you like your own sister; nobody else knows the most vulnerable parts of you and will aim for them without mercy.