We have a collection of I’m Sorry Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. But you know all about that, being sorry and having no words to say something when you know you should but you just can’t.
2. A sincere and warmly-expressed apology can produce the same effects as morphine on a suffering soul.
3. Mistakes are always forgivable if one has the courage to admit them.
4. When you forgive, you free your soul. But when you say I’m sorry, you free two souls.
5. I am sorry for what has happened and I know that I need some help.
6. An apology is a lovely perfume; it can transform the clumsiest moment into a gracious gift.
7. Never ruin an apology with an excuse.
8. I’m sorry my existence is not very noble or sublime.
9. Be the hero of hearts; learn to say I’m sorry.
10. Never believe you’re so great or important, so right or proud, that you cannot kneel at the feet of someone you hurt and offer a humble, sincere apology.
11. True remorse is never just a regret over consequence; it is a regret over motive.
12. I want to say to each of you, simply, and directly, I am deeply sorry for my irresponsible and selfish behavior I engaged in.
13. The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. The first to forget is the happiest.
14. I believe that when you’re wrong, own it and apologize, and so I do and put it on the equivalent of my front page.
15. The most important trip you may take in life is meeting people halfway.
16. Truly saying sorry is never easy to do, and when you are, you just hope it’s not too late.
17. More people should apologize, and more people should accept apologies when sincerely made.
18. Saying ‘I’m sorry’ is saying ‘I love you’ with a wounded heart in one hand and your smothered pride in the other.
19. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, make amends immediately. It’s easier to eat crow while it’s still warm.
20. I am immensely contrite. And I’m sorry for the damage I’ve done.
21. To err is human, but contrition felt for the crime distinguishes the virtuous from the wicked.
22. For what it’s worth, I’m sorry for everything.
23. Never forget the nine most important words of any family- I love you. You are beautiful. Please forgive me.
24. The art of a sincere and heartfelt apology is one of the greatest skills you will ever learn.
25. I am sorry that they are finding themselves in this situation based on assurances they got from me.
26. I don’t know what has happened to me. I know that I’ve been acting strange and have been very annoying. I’m sorry, darling.
27. Smart people always say sorry, while the stupid ones just wait for the smart one to say sorry.
28. I’m sorry for getting angry at you for no reason. I’ll do whatever it takes to keep you in my arms, beautiful.
29. A simple apology could fix a friendship that shouldn’t have ended in the first place. Don’t let your ego stop you from doing what’s right.
30. Life becomes easier when you learn to accept an apology you never got.
31. Apologies aren’t meant to change the past, they are meant to change the future.
32. Let me tell you that I did not like a single bit of what I did now that I had reflected on it.
33. A genuine apology is like an eleventh-hour rain on a dusty crop. Grossly overdue, but miraculously just in time.
34. Apology makes you self responsible while excuse makes you undependable.
35. It is incredible how many hurts can be healed by the two words, ‘I’m sorry.
36. Apology doesn’t mean that you were wrong, or other person was right. It means that your relationship is more valuable than your ego.
37. Apology is not about saying I’m sorry, but it is about the meaning you put behind the apology and admitting that you are the wrong part.
38. I betrayed your trust and created my life’s biggest disaster. But now I realize that your love in my life is all that matters. I am sorry.
39. I never meant to cause you any sorrow. I never meant to cause you any pain.
40. I overlooked your happiness in an attempt to make myself happy, only to realize that my happiness lies in yours. I am sorry, please forgive me.
41. Oh I m sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn’t do and I’ve hurt myself from hurting you.
42. My heart has been leaking and bleeding since the day I hurt you. Please plug the holes with your forgiveness. I am sorry.
43. Everything is my fault, I’ll take all the blame.
44. An apology is saying the right thing after doing the wrong thing.
45. Ever since I have hurt you I have been feeling really miserable let s chill and be cool again I’m sorry please forgive me.
46. Holding a grudge doesn’t make you strong; it makes you bitter. Forgiving doesn’t make you weak; it sets you free.
47. I believe forgiveness is the best form of love in any relationship. It takes a strong person to say they’re sorry and an even stronger person to forgive.
48. Apologies require vulnerability.
49. Forgiveness is not an occasional act, it is a constant attitude.
50. I’m not perfect, I make mistakes, I hurt people. But when I say sorry, I mean it.
51. Apologize quickly when you wrong someone, because I’m sorry has no value in the grave.
52. I have learned that sometimes “sorry” is not enough. Sometimes you actually have to change.
53. I love my children. That will never change. I have prayed to them for forgiveness and hope that they will forgive me. I never meant to hurt them!
54. I’m not perfect. Remember that, and try to forgive me when I fail you.
55. God forgive me if I do wrong in following with ardor the strongest instincts of my nature.
56. Please forgive me for laughing when you fall. I’m so sorry but I never cared at all.
57. I hope that people learn from my mistake and I hope that the fans forgive me.
58. An apology is only good if the person who receives does so in understanding and forgiveness.
59. And throughout all eternity, I forgive you and you forgive me.
60. Sorry for not being able to talk about how I feel. Next time I’ll talk to you openly. Please accept my apology.
61. A gentle word, a kind look, a good-natured smile can work wonders and accomplish miracles.
62. Your forgiveness is the only thing that can save me. Because without you, I feel dead on the inside.
63. I am sorry so sorry, I wish I could go back and change this.
64. I know I broke your heart and I want you to know that hurting you has also torn my heart apart. I am sorry, my loved one.
65. An apology is a good way to have the last word.
66. There are no words that could express my regret for hurting you. I am truly sorry for letting you down.
67. In order for there to be peace it may mean that a person needs to apologize for a wrong spirit, or attitude.
68. You deserve someone better. Please excuse my immature handling of this situation. I thought it would be easier to do it this way, but it’s just inhuman.
69. An apology is a statement of regret. As important as that is, apologizing differs from asking for forgiveness.
70. Forgiveness is the final form of love.
71. Forgive me for being so ordinary while claiming to know so extraordinary a God.
72. Apologies aren’t meant to change the past, they are meant to change the future.
73. Saying sorry to someone is hard… but putting your pride down for someone is the hardest.
74. An apology is the superglue of life! It can repair just about anything!
75. It isn’t always to apologize for your mistakes but doing so shows a person with a strong sense of self.
76. Forgiveness is the sweetest revenge.
77. What is past is past, there is a future left to all men, who have the virtue to repent and the energy to atone.
78. You must tell me who I might have hurt. I have to write them an apology.
79. Right actions in the future are the best apologies for bad actions in the past.
80. He who is sorry for having sinned is almost innocent.
81. Apologies bring people together.
82. I am sorry for the pain I caused you, I feel so bad.
83. The only correct actions are those that demand no explanation and no apology.
84. It’s very hard for me to say I’m sorry… but I do.
85. In this life, when you deny someone an apology, you will remember it at time you beg forgiveness.
86. Chocolate says “I’m sorry” so much better than words.
87. So many things that we never will undo I know you’re sorry, I’m sorry too.
88. I’m not very good at saying sorry, but I apologize.
89. Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.
90. Not admitting a mistake is a bigger mistake.
91. I don’t like it, and I’m sorry I ever had anything to do with it.