We have a collection of Sports Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. The man who has no imagination has no wings.
2. Today, you have 100% of your life left.
3. A trophy carries dust. Memories last forever.
4. Age is no barrier. It’s a limitation you put on your mind.
5. The only way to prove that you’re a good sport is to lose.
6. It is not the size of a man but the size of his heart that matters.
7. The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning.
8. One man practicing sportsmanship is far better than 50 preaching it.
9. You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.
10. Champions keep playing until they get it right.
11. You can’t get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good.
12. I’ve got a theory that if you give 100% all of the time, somehow things will work out in the end.
13. It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” “Heroes get remembered, but legends never die.
14. Do not let what you can not do interfere with what you can do.
15. You might not be able to out think, out market or outspend your competition, but you can outwork them.
16. You have to do something in your life that is honorable and not cowardly if you are to live in peace with yourself.
17. There may be people that have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do.
18. An athlete cannot run with money in his pockets. He must run with hope in his heart and dreams in his head.
19. There are only two options regarding commitment. You’re either IN or you’re OUT. There is no such thing as life in-between.
20. Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records.
21. A champion needs a motivation above and beyond winning.
22. If you think it’s hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.
23. Finding good players is easy. Getting them to play as a team is another story.
24. When you’re riding, only the race in which you’re riding is important.
25. Never say never because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion.
26. In the end, the game comes down to one thing: man against man. May the best man win.
27. Do you know what my favorite part of the game is? The opportunity to play.
28. Pain is only temporary but victory is forever.
29. Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.
30. The principle is competing against yourself. It’s about self-improvement, about being better than you were the day before.
31. Show me a gracious loser and I’ll show you a failure.
32. Winning isn’t everything, but it beats anything that comes in second.
33. Just be patient. Let the game come to you. Don’t rush. Be quick, but don’t hurry.
34. Nothing is black-and-white, except for winning and losing, and maybe that’s why people gravitate to that so much.
35. I tell the kids, somebody’s gotta win, somebody’s gotta lose. Just don’t fight about it. Just try to get better.
36. It’s just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
37. Don’t measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability.
38. Competitive sports are played mainly on a five-and-a-half inch court, the space between your ears.
39. You can’t win unless you learn how to lose.
40. An athlete cannot run with money in his pockets. He must run with hope in his heart and dreams in his head.
41. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.
42. I became a good pitcher when I stopped trying to make them miss the ball and started trying to make them hit it.
43. I don’t have to wait for nobody, I move when I wanna move.
44. Most talented players don’t always succeed. Some don’t even make the team. It’s more what’s inside.
45. Show me a guy who’s afraid to look bad, and I’ll show you a guy you can beat every time.
46. To uncover your true potential you must first find your own limits and then you have to have the courage to blow past them.
47. If you train hard, you’ll not only be hard, you’ll be hard to beat.
48. If you can believe it, the mind can achieve it.
49. If you don’t have confidence, you’ll always find a way not to win.
50. Without self-discipline, success is impossible, period.
51. Just keep going. Everybody gets better if they keep at it.
52. Push yourself again and again. Don’t give an inch until the final buzzer sounds.
53. The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital.
54. Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way.
55. You’re never a loser until you quit trying.
56. I’ve never lost a game. I just ran out of time.
57. Don’t give up. Don’t ever give up.
58. Life is gonna throw you curve balls and it’s how you deal with them and your attitude and your work ethic.
59. Losing feels worse than winning feels good.
60. You’ll score a lot of goals in your career but not one of them will happen without the help of a teammate.
61. The most rewarding things you do in life are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.
62. Some may have more talent than you, but there is no excuse for anyone working harder than you do.
63. To me the beauty of teamwork is the beauty of our sport, where you have five acting as one. You become selfless.
64. Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next.
65. A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.
66. When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.
67. Watch your actions, they become your habits. Watch your habits, they become your character.
68. What makes something special is not just what you have to gain, but what you feel there is to lose.
69. Believe me, the reward is not so great without the struggle.
70. I am no genius; I just worked hard like my other teammates, and I believe all my teammates can win the title as they work hard, too.
71. You’ve got to be very careful if you don’t know where you are going, because you might not get there.
72. Kill them with success and bury them with a smile.
73. I mean, it’s not important what kind of pants you were; it’s how you wear them.
74. I’ve had to learn to fight all my life – got to learn to keep smiling. If you smile things will work out.
75. Procrastination is one of the most common and deadliest of diseases and its toll on success and happiness is heavy.
76. Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful.
77. I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.
78. Gold medals aren’t really made of gold. They’re made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.
79. The highest compliment that you can pay me is to say that I work hard every day, that I never dog it.
80. I always felt that my greatest asset was not my physical ability, it was my mental ability.
81. If you have everything under control, you’re not moving fast enough.
82. You can’t put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get.
83. Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.
84. Always make a total effort, even when the odds are against you.
85. If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.
86. Victory is in having done your best. If you’ve done your best, you’ve won.
87. You were born to be a player. You were meant to be here. This moment is yours.
88. The key is not the will to win. Everybody has that. It is the will to prepare to win that is important.
89. I don’t plan on being disappointed. We plan on being really good, and obviously, we plan on winning.
90. A champion is afraid of losing. Everyone else is afraid of winning.
91. If you are afraid of failure you don’t deserve to be successful!
92. Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.
93. What do you do with a mistake: recognize it, admit it, learn from it, forget it.
94. I’ve failed over & over & over again in my life & that is why I succeed.
95. Only he who can see the invisible can do the impossible.