People are often stressed when there is something related to their work, relationships, family, and other aspects of life. We have a collection of stress relief quotes to relax for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
Stress Relief Quotes
1. The time to relax is when you don’t have time for it.
2. Stress is like spice – in the right proportion, it enhances the flavor of a dish. Too little produces a bland, dull meal; too much may choke you.
3. There cannot be a stressful crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
4. You can’t always control what goes on outside, but you can always control what goes on inside.
5. Much of the stress that people feel doesn’t come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what they’ve started.
6. When you find yourself stressed, ask yourself one question: Will this matter in 5 years from now? If yes, then do something about the situation. If no, then let it go.
7. The truth is that stress doesn’t come from your boss, your kids, your spouse, traffic jams, health challenges, or other circumstances. It comes from your thoughts about your circumstances.
8. It isn’t the mountain ahead that wears you out; it’s the grain of sand in your shoe.
9. To experience peace does not mean that your life is always blissful. It means that you are capable of tapping into a blissful state of mind amidst the normal chaos of a hectic life.
10. Do not anticipate trouble or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.
11. What you’re supposed to do when you don’t like a thing is change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. Don’t complain.
12. Stress is the trash of modern life–we all generate it, but if you don’t dispose of it properly, it will pile up and overtake your life.
13. If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself but to your own estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.
14. What you’re supposed to do when you don’t like a thing is change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. Don’t complain.
15. Don’t let your mind bully your body into believing it must carry the burden of its worries.
16. Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.
17. Smiling can be infectious in a workplace to help reduce stress, to help teamwork, to defuse high-pressure situations. The more you smile, the more people will smile back.
18. Your calm mind is the ultimate weapon against your challenges. So relax.
19. Stress is largely self-inflicted, so the ability to manage stress more effectively comes from managing oneself.
20. The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another.
21. Remember that stress doesn’t come from what’s going on in your life. It comes from your thoughts about what’s going on in your life.
22. Stress is not what happens to us. It’s our response to what happens. And the response is something we can choose.
23. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.
24. When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure.
25. Breath is the power behind all things…. I breathe in and know that good things will happen.
26. Moderate activity can return us to fitness and continuous training will bring all the forces back in balance.
27. You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.
28. Instead of desperately going for a fast sugary boost, you could prepare and eat a healthy, balanced breakfast.
29. Don’t try to force anything. Let life be a deep let-go. God opens millions of flowers every day without forcing their buds.
30. The best thing one can do when it is raining is to let it rain.
31. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.
32. Doing something that is productive is a great way to alleviate emotional stress. Get your mind doing something that is productive.
33. Challenges are what make life interesting, and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
34. Anxiety’s like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn’t get you very far.
35. Keep walking through the storm. Your rainbow is waiting on the other side
36. Trust yourself. You’ve survived a lot, and you’ll survive whatever is coming.
37. When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky.
38. Sometimes the most important thing in a whole day is the rest taken between two deep breaths.
Quotes Help You To Relax
39. Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into a butterfly.
40. Maybe you have to know the darkness before you can appreciate the light.
41. Calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so that’s very important for good health.
42. Many a calm river begins as a turbulent waterfall, yet none hurtles and foams all the way to the sea.
43. Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky. Conscious breathing is my anchor.
44. Breath is the power behind all things…. I breathe in and know that good things will happen.
45. Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations. The best is yet to come.
46. Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into a butterfly.
47. At the same time, the work of cultivating mindfulness is also played. It is far too serious to take too seriously — and I say this in all seriousness!
48. The day she let go of the things that were weighing her down, was the day she began to shine the brightest.
49. You wouldn’t worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do.
50. The power for creating a better future is contained in the present moment: You create a good future by creating a good present.
51. Within you, there is a stillness and a sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time and be yourself.
52. Self-care is, fundamentally, about bringing balance back to a life that has grown imbalanced from too many commitments or responsibilities.
53. Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer.
54. It’s not stress that kills us, it is our reaction to it.
55. Time and balance the two most difficult things to have control over, yet they are both the things that we do control.
56. Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes…Including you.
57. Calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so that’s very important for good health.
58. The sun himself is weak when he first rises, and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.
59. Silence is the element in which great things fashion themselves together.
60. The more tranquil a man becomes, the greater is his success, his influence, his power for good. Calmness of mind is one of the beautiful jewels of wisdom.
61. You’re off to great places, today is your day. Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way.
62. When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel this positive energy. It’s very simple.
63. Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.
64. The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.
65. Say no to the demands of the world. Say yes to the longings of your own heart.