We have a collection of Struggle Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. In this life, to earn your place you have to fight for it.
2. All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.
3. If you treat every situation as a life and death matter, you’ll die a lot of times.
4. Step out of the history that is holding you back. Step into the new story you are willing to create.
5. Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.
6. Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.
7. Don’t struggle about the struggle. In other words, life’s full of ups and downs. So if you’re struggling, don’t worry, everyone else has or will at some point.
8. The struggle of life is one of our greatest blessings. It makes us patient, sensitive, and Godlike. It teaches us that although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.
9. The philosophy of life is this: Life is not a struggle, not a tension… Life is bliss. It is eternal wisdom, eternal existence.
10. Life is like photography. You use the negatives to develop.
11. Your own life struggles are enough to motivate you.
12. Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.
13. Life doesn’t get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient.
14. When I am struggling with my life I look up towards the sky and say; Lord you take over.
15. My story is a freedom song of struggle. It is about finding one’s purpose, how to overcome fear and to stand up for causes bigger than one’s self.
16. Struggles not only make us into stronger, better, and wiser people, they also let us learn more about ourselves and our purpose in life.
17. Inside each of us, there is the seed of both good and evil. It’s a constant struggle as to which one will win. And one cannot exist without the other.
18. Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
19. I don’t know the word ‘quit’. Either I never did, or I have abolished it.
20. When you feel like quitting, remember why you started.
21. If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
22. A ship is always safe at shore but that is not what it’s built for.
23. Stay consistent. Results are never instant.
24. Look at my success. I didn’t achieve it overnight. It has been the product of many years’ struggle, and every year, my times have shown gradual improvement.
25. Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win.
26. When life knocks you down, try to land on your back. Because if you can look up, you can get up.
27. Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way. And don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.
28. If you don’t like something change it; if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.
29. The harder the struggle, the more glorious the triumph. Self-realization demands very great struggle.
30. In order to succeed, people need a sense of self-efficacy, to struggle together with resilience to meet the inevitable obstacles and inequities of life.
31. I have seen good times and bad times, struggle and success.
32. If an apology is followed by an excuse or a reason, it means they are going to commit same mistake again they just apologized for.
33. Every relationship goes through a struggle, but only strong relationships get through it.
34. A nagging spouse is like the drip, drip, drip of a leaky faucet; You can’t turn it off, and you can’t get away from it.
35. Things change, and friendships leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody.
36. If you love somebody, let them go, for they will return, they were always yours. If they don’t they never were.
37. I struggle with insecurities. I struggle with forgiveness. I struggle with letting someone go that did me dirty without vengeance, which is an evil thing.
38. You’re imperfect, and you’re wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging.
39. Sometimes we can feel like we are not good enough, but it is important to remember that we have nothing to prove to others. Love and respect yourself each and every day.
40. When you struggle with your partner, you are struggling with yourself. Every fault you see in them touches a denied weakness in yourself.
41. Behind every happy couple lies two people who have fought hard to overcome all obstacles and interferences to be that way. Why? Because it’s what they wanted.
42. The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of those depths.
43. Love isn’t a perfect state of caring. It’s an active noun, like ‘struggle.’
44. Together we have traveled a long road to be where we are today. This has been a road of struggle against colonial and apartheid oppression.
45. When everything seems to be against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.
46. The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.
47. Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
48. To have striven, to have made the effort, to have been true to certain ideals — this alone is worth the struggle.
49. The bravest sight in the world is to see a great man struggling against adversity.
50. We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.
51. Use what you’ve been through as fuel, believe in yourself and be unstoppable!
52. The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up.
53. There is no such thing as failure. Failure is just life trying to move us in another direction.
54. Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you’re going to do now and do it.
55. Let no feeling of discouragement prey upon you, and in the end you are sure to succeed.
56. A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.
57. The greatest glory in living lies not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.
58. The triumph can’t be had without the struggle.
59. The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.
60. The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.
61. Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us.
62. I really think a champion is defined not by their wins but by how they can recover when they fall.
63. Let me tell you the secret that has led to my goal. My strength lies solely on my tenacity.
64. Believe me, the reward is not so great without the struggle.
65. We must meet the challenge rather than wish it were not before us.
66. You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.
67. Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.
68. The women that inspire me to be honest are the women that struggle.
69. Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness.
70. Struggles are a part of life but they are not the totality of what life entails, so we must remember to discover all the other ingredients that make life worth living.
71. Struggle teaches you a lot of things, and I am happy that I witnessed a roller coaster ride. The journey has improved me as a person and made me more mature.
72. Just as despair can come to one only from other human beings, hope, too, can be given to one only by other human beings.
73. We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.
74. My experiences remind me that it’s those black clouds that make the blue skies even more beautiful.