Belly Fat is one of the biggest reason of health problems as well as bad body shape. Now a days people are having more sitting hours due to job or some other reasons and that is why every second person is having belly fat.
Here are the some good habits by which one can reduce his/her belly fat without any physical exercise.
Food That Reduce Belly Fat:
1. Green tea: is known to reduce stress and prevent many diseases. And also burn stomach fat. The tea has a compound called EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate). Which is one type of antioxidant that prevents the growth of fat cells. Leave out the sugar and honey to unfold its full effect.
2. Avocados : Another great supporter are Avocados. They are full of 2 important nutrients that are the KEY to killing your belly fat: hunger-crushing fiber (11 – 17 g per avocado) and monounsaturated fats. Medical studies have shown that they control appetite and fat burning hormones in your body.
3. Oatmeal: Whole grain is another supporter in your battle against belly fat. Whole grain cereals, whole grain corn, brown rice and wild rice are also fine. However try to avoid processed, high-sugar junk. Oatmeal serves you a great and healthy breakfast in addition to berries and walnuts.
4. Wild salmon: It contains protein and high omega-3 fatty acid. Omega-3 protects the heart and circulation and can reduce the risk of a heart disease and even cancers. Medical studies have shown that Omega-3 oils play an important part in the development of our brains. Therefor try to eat fish more often. It is full of essential minerals, like iron, zinc, iodine and selenium. It’s also vitamin-rich and a low fat source of protein.
5. Yogurts: Generally yogurts are a “no-go” if you want to get slim. However plain greek yogurt is loaded with probiotics that fights against belly bulging. Add some berries and you have a delicious dessert, without feeling guilty.
6. Berries: Who doesn’t love Strawberries, blackberries or rasberries? This fruit slows down your sugar absorption and is full of vitamins that will help you reduce cravings. A good addition to greek yogurt.
7. Olive Oil: The best Oil to reduce Belly Fat is by far Olive Oil. This Oil contains monounsaturated fats which lower the bad cholesterol without affecting the good HDL Cholesterol. Extra virgin olive oil tastes really delicious with your favorite salad, fish dish or your morning eggs.
8. Egg yolk: Egg is delicious and increases the good cholesterol in your body. High levels of omega-3, minerals, vitamins and trace nutrients will reduce belly fat. Choose eggs from free-range chickens for even more omega-3.
9. Vegetables: Vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower or brussels sprouts help to fight against the effects of xenoestrogens in your body. Xenoestrogens which can be found in our water, food or also cosmetics stimulate our body to store belly fat on both men and women.
10. Dark Chocolate: It is loaded with anti-oxidants (nearly 8 times that found in strawberries) and contains stimulants that can have a positive effect on fat burning. Make sure to choose 80% or higher cocoa content for best results.