If you’re reading this, it’s because you’re looking for motivation. The best place to begin is with these inspiring quotations.
While knowing our purpose or the meaning of life can be challenging at times, we must persevere and move on. What better way to learn than from individuals who have experienced and shared their experiences? So, whether you’re lacking motivation or just need a little push to get started, we’ve got you covered.
Here are some motivational quotes to lift your spirits instantly:
- “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you?” – Not much. Jim Rohn
- “Motivation is the art of getting people to do what you want them to do because they want to do it.”- Dwight D. Eisenhower
- “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.”- Charles R. Swindoll
- “You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.” – Dita Von Teese
- “Keep a little fire burning; however small, however, hidden.” – Cormac McCarthy
- “Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. The slogan ‘Press On’ has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.” – Calvin Coolidge
- “The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.” – Arthur C. Clarke
- “There are three ways to ultimate success: The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind.” – Mister Rogers
- “No one changes the world who isn’t obsessed.” – Billie Jean King
We hope our collection of quotes encourages you to do better, be better today.