We have a Tupac Shakur Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. What people do for the struggle of power is madness.
2. All I’m trying to do is survive and make good out of the dirty, nasty, unbelievable lifestyle that they gave me.
3. No one knows my struggle, they only see the trouble. Not knowing how hard it is to carry on when no one loves you.
4. The seed must grow regardless of the fact that it’s planted in stone.
5. I don’t see myself being special; I just see myself having more responsibilities than the next man. People look to me to do things for them, to have answers.
6. It’s the game of life. Do I win or do I lose? One day, they’re gonna shut the game down. I gotta have as much fun and go around the board as many times as I can before it’s my turn to leave.
7. My life was lived through falling rain, so call on me if there be pain.
8. I worked hard all my life, as far as this music business. I dreamed of the day when I could go to New York and feel comfortable and they could come out here and be comfortable.
9. 17 is such a weird age. It’s such a—and the middle age, you’re not 18 yet, and you’re older than 16. It’s like a learning stage for me.
10. Behind every sweet smile, there is a bitter sadness that no one can see and feel.
11. If you grew up happy—too happy—I don’t think that prepares you for the world.
12. What I learned in jail is that I can’t change. I can’t live a different lifestyle – this is it. This is the life that they gave and this is the life that I made.
13. If you could walk a mile in my shoes, you’d be crazy too.
14. It seems like every time you come up, something happens to bring you back down.
15. The world moves fast and it would rather pass by than to stop and see what makes you cry.
16. It seems the rain’ll never let up. I try to keep my head up and still keep from gettin’ wet up.
17. Everybody’s at war with different things. I’m at war with my own heart sometimes.
18. Everything in life is not all beautiful, not all fun. There is lots of killing and drugs. To me, a perfect album talks about the hard stuff and the fun and caring stuff.
19. People die, but legends live forever.
20. Here’s a message to the newborns, waiting to breathe—if you believe, then you can achieve. Just look at me.
21. I got a big mouth, I can’t help it. I talk from my heart, I’m real.
22. I would rather be stricken blind than to live without expression of mind.
23. Everybody against me. Why? Why me? I have not brought violence to you, and I have not brought ‘Thug Life’ to America. I didn’t create ‘Thug Life.’ I diagnosed it.
24. There’s nobody in the business strong enough to scare me.
25. If I was white, I would be like John Wayne. I feel like a tragic hero in a Shakespeare play. Somebody who pulled himself up by his bootstraps, from poverty.
26. We can never go nowhere unless we share with each other.
27. Don’t leave this world without giving it your all.
28. Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete?
29. Tomorrow, I wake with second wind and strong because of pride. I know I fought with all my heart to keep the dream alive.
30. That which does not kill me can only make me stronger.
31. If you can make it through the night, there’s a brighter day.
32. Hip Hop was supposed to be this new thing that had no boundaries and was so different to everyday music. As long as it has soul to it, hip hop can live on.
33. I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing. Through every dark night, there’s a bright day after that.
34. Imperfection is inherited. Therefore, we all sin. But fighting the war of sin is the greatest war of all.
35. You gotta make a change. You see, the old way wasn’t working, so it’s on us to do what we gotta do to survive.
36. I am a society’s child. This is how they made me and now I’m sayin’ what’s on my mind and they don’t want that. This is what you made me, America.
37. I’m a reflection of the community.
38. They got money for the war, but can’t feed the poor.
39. Somebody help me, tell me where to go from here cause even thugs cry, but do the Lord care?
40. I think I’m a natural-born leader. I know how to bow down to authority if it’s authority that I respect.
41. And did you ever stop to think that I’m old enough to go to war, but I ain’t old enough to drink.
42. You know, I was steering people away from school. You gotta be in school, because through school you can get a job. And if you got a job, then that’s how they can’t do us like this.
43. To all the seeds that follow me protect your essence, born with less, but you still precious.
44. Cause I think we can make it, in fact, I’m sure. And if you fall, stand tall and come back for more.
45. Everything will be alright if you hold on. It’s a struggle every day, gotta roll on.
46. The fake get in where they fit in, the real stand strong where they belong.
47. This fast life soon shatters, ‘cause after all the lights and screams, nothing but my dreams matter.
48. The only thing that can kill me is death, that’s the only thing that can ever stop me, is death, and even then my music will live forever.
49. I’m not trying to make people think I’m in here faking it, but my whole life is going to be about saving somebody.
50. I’m not saying I’m gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world.
51. Do everything you can to make it around the system, over the system, or out the system.
52. Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.
53. Driven by my ambitions, desire higher positions.
54. I exist in the depths of solitude pondering my true goal. Trying to find peace of mind and still preserve my soul.
55. Should I just stop trying and give up? But then, that’s exactly what they’re waiting for me to do.
56. Life is a wheel of fortune and it’s my turn to spin it.
57. A coward dies a thousand deaths. A soldier dies but once.
58. During your life, never stop dreaming. No one can take away your dreams.
59. I’m not perfect, but I’ll always be real.
60. It’s a struggle for every young Black man. You know how it is, only God can judge us.
61. Always falling too deep in a relationship, always end up being the one that’s hurt the most.
62. If you let a person talk long enough you’ll hear their true intentions! Listen twice, speak once.
63. I’m not saying girls are perfect ‘cause we all know that’s not true. But why be unfaithful to her if she was true to you?
64. Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back. It simply means that you are two steps ahead.
65. Just because you lost me as a friend doesn’t mean you gained me as an enemy. I’m bigger than that. I still wanna see you eat, just not at my table.
66. The realest people don’t have a lot of friends.
67. I just don’t know how to deal with so many people giving me that much affection. I never had that in my life.
68. Don’t believe everything you hear. Real eyes, realize, real lies.
69. I don’t want to be a role model. I just want to be someone who says, this is who I am, this is what I do, I say what’s on my mind.
70. I’m going to show people my true intentions and my true heart. I’m going to show them the man that my mother raised, and I’m going to make them all proud.
71. Learn to see me as a brother instead of two distant strangers.
72. Ain’t a woman alive that can take my momma’s place.
73. Follow your heart, but take your brain with you.
74. Forgive but don’t forget, girl keep your head up. And when he tells you you ain’t nothing, don’t believe him. And if he can’t learn to love you, you should leave him.
75. No matter what these people say about me, my music doesn’t glorify any image. My music is spiritual when you listen to it. It’s all about emotion; I tell my innermost, darkest secrets.
76. It takes skill to be real. Time to heal each other.
77. You can never ‘just be friends’ with someone you fall in love with.
78. Fear is stronger than love, remember that. Fear is stronger than love. All that love I gave didn’t mean nothing when it came to fear.
79. I am a hard person to love, but when I love, I love really hard.
80. I have no fear, I have no m*th*f*ck*n fear, I have only ambition. I want mine, and I will do anything to feed and protect my family.
81. Time to heal our women, be real to our women.
82. There’s no way I could pay you back, but my plan is to show you that I understand, you are appreciated.
83. With all my fans, I got a family again.
84. I am not a perfectionist, but still I seek perfection. I am not a great romantic, but yet I yearn for affection.
85. Even the genius asks questions.
86. It’s time for us as a people to start making some changes. Let’s change the way we eat, let’s change the way we live, and let’s change the way we treat each other.
87. I’m 23 years old. I might just be my mother’s child, but in all Reality, I’m everybody’s child. Nobody raised me; I was raised in this society.
88. I want to grow. I want to be better. You grow. We all grow. We’re made to grow. You either evolve, or you disappear.
89. My mama always used to tell me, ‘If you can’t find somethin’ to live for, you best find somethin’ to die for.
90. I don’t see myself being special; I just see myself having more responsibilities than the next man. People look to me to do things for them, to have answers.
91. Our future is our confidence and self-esteem.
92. Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.