It’s painful when someone broke your heart. We have a collection of words Of comfort for a broken heart with images for WhatsApp, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
Words Of Comfort For A Broken Heart
1. A wounded deer leaps highest.
2. Your grief is here to teach you something. It doesn’t ask you to let go of love, but quite the opposite — it asks you to love, again and again.
3. In the depths of sorrow you’ll eventually find an unwavering light.
4. Your heart is stronger than you realize.
5. Not all those who wander are lost.
6. Forgiving what we cannot forget creates a new way to remember…
7. You can’t change other people. If they’re not ready or willing to change, try not to hand out blame or fault. This isn’t their time. It’s your time to change your mind.
8. This too shall pass. This situation isn’t your final destination, and something good is happening right now on your behalf.
9. From this point forward, the love you feel won’t be determined by your circumstances, but by how you take care of yourself through these circumstances.
10. A final comfort that is small, but not cold: The heart is the only broken instrument that works.
11. A painful ending is really the doorway to a brand new beginning. Do things truly end, then? Open your heart to what you don’t know and can’t see.
12. Your heart has infinite depth. Though breaking, it still beats with devotion. Finding yourself in a dark hole of despair means that you’re traveling the depths of your heart, and when you come out on the other side (which you will) your journey will be marked by a spiritual depth, joy, compassion, and a deeper appreciation of your blessings.
13. There is no footprint too small to leave an imprint on this world.
14. Just as it is impossible to explain childbirth to a woman who has never given birth, it is impossible to explain child loss to a person who has never lost a child.
15. This was how to help a family who has just lost their child. Wash the clothes, make soup. Don’t ask them what they need, bring them what they need. Keep them warm. Listen to them rant, and cry, and tell their story over and over.
16. We understand death only after it has placed its hands on someone we love.
17. Death – the last sleep? No, it is the final awakening.
18. The sorrow we feel when we lose a loved one is the price we pay to have had them in our lives.
19. When our children die, we drop them into the unknown, shuddering with fear. We know that they go out from us, and we stand, and pity, and wonder.
20. Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.
21. Just because we lost a life, doesn’t mean we have to lose ourselves.
22. I still don’t know how to look at my life without an inescapable absence of you.
23. Like my strong body would miss my heart beating loud, I miss you.
24. Sometimes memories sneak out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks.
25. Wherever a beautiful soul has been there is a trail of beautiful memories.
26. A mom’s hug lasts long after she lets go.
27. Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
28. Old as she was, she still missed her Daddy sometimes.
29. Every time you think you’re being rejected, you’re actually being redirected to something better.
30. Your absence walks through the door every single day.
31. Dads are the most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers story-tellers, and singers of song.
32. The loss of my father was the most traumatic event in my life – I can’t forget the pain.
33. Broken heart will turn into a stronger one within hope.
34. Say not in grief ‘he is no more’ but in thankfulness that he was.
35. My father didn’t tell me how to live; he lived and let me watch him do it.
36. I like it when it says, you can’t change people when they are not ready to change, do not force them too,or blame them, it’s not about them, it’s your time to change your mind 🔥🔥🔥
37. I liked no 17.it really ease my mind and make me feel free 😊
38. Sometimes it takes a heartbreak to shake us awake and help us see we are worth so much more than we’re settling for.
39. You can’t change other people. If they’re not ready or willing to change, try not to hand out blame or fault. This isn’t their time. It’s your time to change your mind.
40. The love that breaks your heart is thesame love that will heal it. ❤
Messages For A Broken Heart
41. For my part, I prefer my heart to be broken. It is so lovely, dawn-kaleidoscopic within the crack.
42. It is strange how often a heart must be broken before the years can make it wise.
43. I’d rather love a million times and have my heart broken every time, than hold a permanently empty heart forever.
44. When it comes to love and loss, acceptance is never easy. We can’t make someone see all we have to give, make them love us, or make them change. All we can do is move on and stop wasting time.
45. The shattering of a heart when being broken is the loudest quiet ever.
46. It’s the love that goes through the hardest trials and survives that’s worth having.
47. It is our wounds that create in us a desire to reach for miracles. The fulfillment of such miracles depends on whether we let our wounds pull us down or lift us up towards our dreams.
48. If only you would come back and see what damage you create, I’ve been waiting for your return since forever more…
49. Some people come in your life and make you believe that your life is incomplete without them. Then they leave, creating a void in your heart that may fill back with time but will never be complete.
50. Those who do not know how to weep with their whole heart do not know how to laugh either.
51. Sometimes you have to unfollow people in real life.
52. With time the pain eases, the body recovers and the brain figures out new ways to go on.
53. Maybe I was destined to forever fall in love with people I couldn’t have. Maybe there’s a whole assortment of impossible people waiting for me to find them. Waiting to make me feel the same impossibility over and over again.“
54. Don’t cry when the sun is gone, because the tears won’t let you see the stars.
55. Hearts live by being wounded.
56. Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
57. Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energy moving forward together towards an answer.
58. The most difficult aspect of moving on is accepting that the other person already did.
59. Unable are the loved to die. For love is immortality.
60. Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart.
61. Don’t feel sad over someone who gave up on you; feel sorry for them because they gave up on someone who would have never given up on them.
62. Real love brings pain. Real love means sacrifices and hurts and all the thousand shocks of life. But it also means beauty, true beauty.
63. Love is only made more valuable by the risk of heartbreak.
64. When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.
65. Yes, hearts can break. Sometimes I think it would be better if we died when they did, but we don’t.
66. When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.
67. Perhaps someday I’ll crawl back home, beaten, defeated. But not as long as I can make stories out of my heartbreak, beauty out of sorrow.
68. You find out what you are made of when you have a broken heart. If it happens early and often, all the better.
69. It takes a lot of strength to mend a broken heart. Being able to accept situations for what they are instead of questioning them helps immensely.
70. Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows.
71. Even though you have lost a loved one. Hold your head up, and look to the heavens. Your broken heart has been sent there.
72. This heartbreak will help you realize that you deserve so much more. I believe you won’t settle for less after this.
73. It’s okay not to feel okay. You’re human. I just want to tell you I’m impressed at your boldness to choose better for you. Do take care of yourself.
74. I felt sadness when I got this news. I wish I had the right words for you. All I wish for is healing for your beautiful heart.
75. What would you like me to do to support you right now or tomorrow? I’m game.